Consulta formulada por:
¿Podéis facilitarme documentación en inglés del procedimiento de registro de la ONG en España?
Necesitaría la documentación escrita o traducida al inglés o texto informativo del procedimiento de registro de la ONG en España.
The first thing you need is the will to that effect from at least three persons, natural or legal (in this case , constituted legally) . It is what is called the “agreement of association .”
The agreement of incorporation will also include the statutes of the association, and will be formalized in a founding act , consisting in a public or private document.
What ends should contain the founding act of a partnership According to the Law on Associations, the foundation charter must contain the following ? :
• a. The first and last names of the promoters of the association if they are individuals , the corporate name if they are legal entities , and in both cases, the nationality and residence .
• b . The willingness of promoters to form an association and its name , and covenants , if any , had been established .
• c . Approved statutes governing the operation of the association.
• d. The place and date of issuance of the certificate and signature of the promoters , or their representatives , in the case of legal persons.
• e. The appointment of the members of the interim government bodies.
The representative of a legal person must provide a certification agreement validly adopted by the competent authority , where , in addition to his appointment to that end, stating the desire to establish the association and be part of it . Individuals must prove their identity as well as the minutes grantor will act by proxy .
What is the minimum content of the articles of association The articles of association shall contain the following ? :
• a. Your name and address as well as the territory on which it mainly do business.
• b . The duration when the partnership does not become indefinitely.
• c . The aims and activities of the association, described accurately.
• d. The requirements and procedures for admission and low , punishment and separation from partners and , where appropriate , their classes. They may also include the consequences of non-payment of dues by the members.
• e. The rights and obligations of the partners , if any , of each of its various forms .
• f . The criteria to ensure the democratic functioning of the association.
• g . The governing bodies and representation , its composition , rules and procedures for the election and replacement of its members , powers, term of office , reasons for retirement , how to discuss , adopt and implement their agreements and the persons or charged with the authority to certify and requirements for these bodies remain validly constituted , and the number of partners necessary to convene meetings of the governing bodies or propose items in the agenda.
• h . The rate of administration , accounting and documentation, and the closing date of the associative exercise.
• i . The initial assets and economic resources which they may use .
• j . Causes of dissolution and distribution of the assets in such a case , you can not undermine the nonprofit entity character.
The statutes may also contain provisions and lawful conditions that promoters deem appropriate , provided this is not contrary to the laws do not conflict with the principles that constitute the association.
Are the associations should be recorded ? If the association has national level must enroll in the National Register of Associations of the Ministry of Interior. If your activity is limited to the Community of Madrid , you can do in the registry to the Ministry of Presidency, Justice and Home Affairs.
A Government Association .
Unlike the foundation , where the final is the will of the founder , the association , being a number of people gathered organically stable and with a purpose , has in the general meeting of the members its supreme governing body.
This meeting must be held at least once a year in ordinary session and in this session, approve the accounts of the budget year and defeated the course starts. It ‘s extraordinary call for partners , which , if anything , will happen if you change the statutes.
One third of the members present and represented , for the validity of the general assembly is required. Decisions , except those legally exempted or determination of the statutes, shall be taken by simple majority , provided that the votes exceed the negatives.
The board is the representative body of the association and its main mission is the management of the affairs of the association between meetings. Members of the board may receive compensation if so agreed in the memorandum and stated in the approved financial statements at the meeting. This compensation can not be assigned in any way public funds and subsidies.
What is the normal running of an association Everyday partnership must consist of a series of books : of minutes, membership and accounting , which must be legalized in the appropriate trade or notarized registration.
These books can be purchased at stationery stores , where they come prepared to probate in the registry, or working on the computer loose sheets , numbered consecutively in the registry, so they can be printed and timely book.
The minute book is a book of numbered sheets , where the meetings of the governing bodies of the Association are collected and , in particular, as regards the arrangements that may be adopted . Follow a chronological order and the secretary , responsible for its authenticity, and the president, who confirmed his approval this end should sign them.
In the book of partners , the current census reflects partners .
The law requires associations to lead a double accounting and analytical game that allows obtaining an accurate picture of its heritage, its results and financial situation, and their activities . The association also must inventory their property.
It is a model simplified accounting for partnerships that hold at least two of the three conditions that have been expressed for foundations in similar situation .
Register the establishment of an association
The documents submitted for registration of the establishment of a statewide association are set out below. At the bottom of this page you can find links to download the model instance and payment of fees and the guiding models Founding Act and Statutes:
Application or request, addressed to the Technical Secretariat of the Ministry of Interior, National Register of Associations (C / Amador de los Rios, 7-28010 Madrid) or through the central electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Interior at the following Internet address: http://sede.mir.gob.es/procedimientos/asociaciones/ and made by the representative of the organization, which included both the identification data of the applicant as the association that represents the description of the accompanying documentation, the request made, place, date and signature.
Founding Act: it must contain the name and surname of the promoters association members if they are individuals, the corporate name if they are legal entities, and in both cases, nationality, address and tax identification number (must be at least three physical or legal persons) the willingness of promoters to form an association, the covenants, if any, had been set and the name of it, which will coincide with that mentioned in the Articles; Statutes, place, date of execution thereof, and signatures of the promoters or their representatives, in the case of legal persons, identification of people within the interim government bodies representing the association. (The Minutes shall be submitted in duplicate with original signatures of all incorporators in duplicate).
The Charter must be accompanied by the following documentation:
For legal entities, documents proving their legal status, certification of the agreement of the competent body, bearing the will to constitute the association, join it and appointment of the individual who will represent it, that will coincide with the involved in the constitutive act as promoter partner.
Promoters unemancipated minors over fourteen years, subject to the stipulations of the arrangements for the children, youth and student associations, must provide documentary proof of the consent of the person to meet your specifications.
Statutes: part of the Founding Act and shall contain the ends of Article 7 of the Regulatory Law 1/2002 of March 22, the right of association, and come signed by all promoters members or their legal representatives if people legal. (The Bylaws shall be submitted in duplicate with original signatures on both copies).
Fees: must accompany the “Copy for the Administration” reverse printed sheet 790, validated by any, justification for having paid the Treasury legally prescribed fee bank. You can also make payment of the fee through electronic central headquarters of the Ministry of Interior at the following internet address, accompanied by the same means, as attached file, proof of payment: https://sede.mir.gob .com / procedures / associations / TASA_ASOCIACIONES_rcd.html